We are focused on re-organization and we need your help. So we haven't been taking in many animals. Our goal is to have one volunteer per every two dogs. Every year we have been transferring our animals out of state. They have been transferred to rescues with resources. We don't have the volunteers and funding we need. Slowly, but surely we will get there. We are starting to build "Pinky's Palaces". Our first building will be for Quarantine/Urgent care. They will be indoor/outdoor palaces. We are in great need of volunteers and foster homes to save more animals. HELP US HELP THEM!
* We have been no-kill since we started rescue in 2006
* Our "Save Rate" has continued to be 100%
according to :
* We took in 8 dogs this year
* 6 dogs were adopted out to loving homes
* 47 dogs were transferred to out of state rescues with resources. Dogs we've had many years were adopted within a week
* We had one foster home for the year
* Including our founder Krystle and her husband Allen we had a total of 11 volunteers. Krystle and Allen volunteer 40 hours every week. 5 volunteers come every week. The other 4 come out once in a while.
Why HELP Us?
We are founded and built from the ground up. We have struggled from the beginning. Krystle our founder posts monthly asking for volunteers and funding. She is not afraid to ask for help. She has a goal to save more homeless animals. And eventually have a pet hotel that finances the non profit. Krystle and Allen also share a goal to have a 24/7 pet hospital that doesn't charge extreme amounts. This will help those in need. And also a hospice care for animals in need. We can't do this alone. Krystle is applying for grants monthly on her own. Last year in 2016 she applied for over 20 grants and got denied on every single one. Help us change this in 2017!